'Fantastic living here' - Members describe Beccles in the three words (Part II)
PUBLISHED: 09:00 03 August 2018
Archant Norfolk 2017
We all know Beccles is a truly wonderful place to live and work.
Which is why we asked Enjoy beccles More members the challenge to describe the town in three words.
We had so many brilliant responses!
Take a look at some more wonderful suggestions:
• Beautiful, friendly, quirky (Linda Ricouard)
• Very nice place (Lauren Lou)
• Just love it (Lottie Perry)
• Beautiful Broads town (Nicky Smith)
• Beautiful, friendly, peaceful (Susan Pool)
• Lovely living here (Lesley Bloy)
• My home town (Ann Riches)
• Fabulous little town (Lisa Hampton)
• Fantastic living here (Mary Notley)
• Mum and Dad (Bob Cossey)
• Beautiful, friendly, happy (Greta Honeywood)
• Better than Bungay (Mark Murray)
• Spiffing, splendour, invigorating (Adrian Grimwood)
• Truly wonderful people (Darren Twitchett)