Where you can cheer on England during the World Cup
PUBLISHED: 18:34 13 June 2018 | UPDATED: 10:16 14 June 2018
PA Wire/PA Images
With just one day to go until the World Cup kicks off, we've put together a list of local pubs and restaurants who are gearing up to show the games.
England’s first match will see them take on Tunisia on Monday, June 18, from 7pm, followed by Panama on Sunday, June 24 at 1pm and Belgium on Tuesday, June 28 at 7pm.
So put on your England top, dig out your red and white face paint and get behind the Three Lions at these local venues...
• The Ingate Free House, Beccles (Showing live on all eight screens)
• Wine Vaults Bar and Restaurant, Beccles
• The King’s Head, Beccles (Games on the BBC and England games)
• The Butcher Arms, Beccles (Except the first England match when a quiz night is running)
• Shadingfield Fox, Shadingfield
• The Three Horseshoes, North Cove (Just England games with promotions on the Bobby Moore beer at £2.50 a pint and Carlsberg at £3 a pint)
• The Fox and Hounds Social Club, Ravensmere (Showing England games)
Have we missed any? Let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will add it to our list!
Don’t forget to like the Enjoy Beccles More Facebook page too!